Continental mall?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Lyssa, Mar 24, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Lyssa
    Original Member

Lyssa Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. So the Continental mall is just part of the CO site, it's not a seperate thing like the AA mall? And I don't have to register my card beforehand or anything, I just click the link and go to the site and shop? It just seems weird since I'm more used to the AA mall which is really different.

The CO mall seems like a better deal though since I have the CO card and can get double miles. I have to reorder contacts and it looks like I can get 8 miles per dollar at 1-800-contacts, which is where I normally order from anyway. So that's good. :)

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, it is just a click-through from the regular CO site. The downside is that getting the miles to post, much less the double miles for using a Chase card, can be a pain to track down.

3. Lyssa
    Original Member

Lyssa Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks! I will give it a go, looks to be over 1,500 miles for the contacts by going through the mall, not counting the miles from my CO card. That is a great deal for something I was going to buy from the same place anyway!

I will just keep my receipt and then watch out for the miles. Thanks for the heads-up on that!