Contest: I'm Giving Away A SCOTTEVEST Travel Vest

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MLW20, Aug 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Last week I wrote about some exciting news regarding my relationship with travel clothing company
    SCOTTEVEST.
    I've had a chance to use some great gear provided to me by SCOTTEVEST. A couple of my favorite items are the Fleece 5.0 (check out my review here) and Ultimate Cargo Pants.
    I've been using the cargo pants all summer (wearing them converted to shorts) and got a ton of use out of them on my trip to South Dakota.
    For my upcoming trip to Southeast it's going to be way to hot to wear my Fleece 5.0 so the kind folks at SCOTTEVEST offered Kim and I a SeV Travel Vest. The vest looks and fits amazing and the pockets will definitely come in handy at the airports (we'll be visiting quite a few during our trip). Some of the pockets on the Travel Vest will probably be used in an unexpected way- to store some of Lucas' baby gear!
    Some features on the SeV Travel Vest:
    • 24 Pockets- pretty much an extra carry on
    • Lightweight poly-fabric
    • Teflon treated- to be water and stain resistant
    • Deep pockets- one can even hold an iPad!
    Kim and I can not wait to go on our next adventure and bring the SeV Travel Vest along!

SCOTTEVEST has been very kind to Michael W Travels and is sponsoring a contest on my blog. SeV and Michael W Travels will be giving away a SeV Travel Vest to one lucky reader!!!
    Enter the contest HERE

2. Jim
    Original Member

Jim Silver Member

Status Points:
    The contest is over.... can we lock this advertisement thread?