Constant barriage of reservation cancellation and confirmations.. What's going on?

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by schen75, Aug 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. schen75

schen75 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have 1 night booked using points for Boston regency coming up. Starting yesterday, I've gotten about 60 emails about a cancellation and confirmation for that night. Each confirmation message has a different confirmation #, and the cancellation emails all have the same reference.

Anyone else getting this? What's going on here? Just noticed that the confirmations # are different, will call and provide them with that number. Lets see what they say..

Kalboz likes this.
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'd call both the hotel and Hyatt Gold Passport as well as Hyatt Customer Service ASAP.

Could your account be hacked?

Check also that all these reservations haven't resulted in holds on your credit cards that exceed your credit line.

schen75 likes this.
  3. schen75

schen75 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks MSPeconomist, I think they figured the problem. Didn't receive any today. final count...84 messages..

4. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Hello schen75,

I am happy to hear we were able to get to the bottom of the issue. If anything else should come up, please let me know.

Safe travels,

Dana M.

schen75 likes this.