Conrad Tokyo

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by splat, Nov 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. splat

splat Silver Member

Status Points:
    I asked this question on FT, but thought I'd check for experiences here. Husband and I are Traveling to Conrad Tokyo (gold stat) using points/cash for a twin room (I beleive their twin beds are the equivalent of a US double). I have 2 kids. The rooms indicates a max of 3 people, how strict are they? Has anyone ever showed up with 2 kids and been told they have to book an additional room or will they just smile and nod?:confused:

2. JennB
    Original Member

JennB Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm at the Conrad right now, like literally typing this from one of their rooms. The twins are larger than a US twin but not as large as a US double. It would be a little snug to share one with another adult. They will put a 3rd twin in your room for 5000 yen and it's like a third bed, not a rollaway.

3. daboogah

daboogah Silver Member

Status Points:
    friend had an interesting experience at the Conrad and booked a room for himself and girlfriend joined him for the next few days and when he checked out, he got charged for it and they didnt say a thing the whole time he was there. they eventually let him go for a couple of the nights but he did end up paying. So i guess the point is, they might be paying more attention than it seems.

4. splat

splat Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ah, interesting. Well I made my reservation for 2 adults 1 child so I guess I can request an extra twin and pay the extra fee on the second child - at least that's what I'm surmising. I put down my epgrade request for a twin suite, I guess I'll see if that pans out. Thanks for the replies.

JennB - would love to hear any comments on your stay. Thanks again!