Conrad Bali Question

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by LAM, Jul 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. LAM

LAM Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looking at a possible future trip to Bali. I would like to stay 3 nights at the Conrad. A regular room is around 45,000 points and a suite room with club access is almost 69,000 points. Is club access worth the additional points? I think having breakfast, drinks at night and snacks plus laundry may be worth it. I am a silver right now and may be gold at the time of trip.

marcwint55, gleff and uggboy like this.
  2. somempire

somempire Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was there in March and I am also gold member. We had access to the lounge. It was a great lounge. You pretty much have the breakfast bar to yourself if you are up early. You will also have access to club infinity pool which is less crowded. My wife enjoyed afternoon tea while I was napping. The evening cocktail was also nice.

marcwint55 and uggboy like this.
  3. luv2travel

luv2travel Silver Member

Status Points:
    Was there last year. Definitely worth it.

marcwint55 likes this.
  4. nime01
    Original Member

nime01 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Going to this property in late August for 3-4 nights.

marcwint55 likes this.
  5. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    We were there last september. the location is great and the service is fantastic. We were originally in a regular room, but they found a suite for us and we were able to bargain on the upgrade price, The suite was much larger and well worth the extra. We also had access to the private pool and dining area.The only possible drawback is that some of the regular rooms enter the pool directly from the rear of the room. If you want that option, you won't get it with a suite. The lounge was nice, but I have seen better. There are several places to eat breakfast and each one had something that the others didn't have, so I would recommend trying each of them. A day trip to Ubud is also highly recommended.

6. muflyer

muflyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is helpful information as the wife and I are entertaining a trip there for our 25th next April. LAM, if you qualify you may want to consider MVP awards which give discounts on multi night stays (from 15 to 25%) with points and AXON which are discounts to Hilton AMEX cardholders and also allow the use of points at a discounted rate. This is a Category 5 property. Good luck and enjoy your stay!

7. River in Sight

River in Sight Active Member

Status Points:
    I agree with the other posters - access to the club lounge is a no-brainer. The lounge at the Conrad Bali is one of the finest lounges that I have ever been to - quiet, peaceful, and with a great outdoor seating area. Great breakfast and evening snack foods. Highly recommended.