Connecting From Etihad’s First Apartment To … Ryanair?!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

When I booked my Etihad First Apartment class award ticket, I knew I just needed to find the right flight to get back to Greece. Yes, I could have added another flight to get me from London to Greece as a part of my award ticket, but I needed a flight that was not available as a oneworld option. So, I started checking out my options. The Plan I am only going to be in London for the day as I have just a couple of things to do there before heading back to Greece. Plus, I actually needed to arrive back in Greece that same day. Having those two factors in my planning only pointed to one option – and that was a flight on Ryanair. I have heard and read enough about Ryanair to feel like I already know it, but the closest thing I have experience to it would be easyJet. While Ryanair is always an option on certain routes for me, Aegean has done a great... The post Connecting From Etihad’s First Apartment To … Ryanair?! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...