Complimentary AA Admirals Lounge Pass free to good home..

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by drewbles, Mar 25, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. drewbles
    Original Member

drewbles Gold Member

Status Points:
    As i'm already OW Emerald and don't have to worry about the silly AA rules to access AC's (OW Emeralds on non-AA Airlines have access regardless of itinerary, just has to be on AA), I have the free pass that was given away on the MegaDo in DFW.

It also has the added benefit of providing a $100 discount to the user, should they wish to sign up for an Admirals Club membership.

Anyone want it? Free to good home. Currently it's located here in Melbourne Australia but i'll be in the UK and USA in a few weeks, and am happy to arrange to get it to the person wanting it (London and Boston to be more accurate).

Start a conversation with me if you want it. Please only ask for this if you can actually use it, I don't want it to go to waste:)

2. ayarella

ayarella Active Member

Status Points:
    This sounds amazing and I would definitely use this on my travels home! Is it still available? :)

anng3 and rwoman like this.
  3. lrluis

lrluis Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also have one available. unfortunately, it expires at the end of April. It's a physical card, so it'll have to be mailed. PM me if you want it.

***EDIT*** Claimed by CherylD

4. aaucello

aaucello Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am flying home economy singapore to NYC on april 10... would love them for me and the fiance =)

5. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    don't need it but bravo for everyone who brings good karma to the world:)

MissBurrill likes this.
  6. anng3
    Original Member

anng3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    If anyone else has one they aren't going to use I would love it for a 5 hour layover mid April.

7. mailbroad

mailbroad Silver Member

Status Points:
    It is very nice of you to offer this to someone!

8. lrluis

lrluis Silver Member

Status Points:
    CherylD claimed mine. Thanks for the messages though.

Good luck to everyone else that was looking. I'm sure drewbles will be able to help you out.

9. jrp2

jrp2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have two of the AA Admirals Lounge Passes that expire at the end April. They are the physical cards that must be mailed. I will mail one to each of the first two people to start a conversation. Please ask only if you will actually use them. I don't want them to go to waste.

traveler and airshadow like this.
  10. traveler
    Original Member

traveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nice--
    Looking for 2 AA Admirals Lounge Passes good till end of September for a long layover in MIA

11. Wings
    Original Member

Wings Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would love if someone happened to have 2 extra Admirals Lounge Passes, long stopover in HNL in early May with wife's parents and would love for them to join us in the club (or prevent my wife from making me give my pass up for her mother :)

12. Albert C. Rollins

Albert C. Rollins Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not sure if I'm a bit late, but if someone has 2 I will like to give them to my wife, as she has a girls weekend in New York on June. I have the AA Citi Elite card, but as I'm not traveling, she can not be a guess.

13. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm traveling on AY in September and won't have an access to AC or any other lounges at T4 at JFK with my AmEx or Priority Pass. An AC pass with past September expiration date would be greatly appreciated.

14. rharrigill
    Original Member

rharrigill Silver Member

Status Points: