Complete List of Churnable Chase Cards

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 30, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last month, I wrote that Chase had been updating the terms in their offers of credit cards. These updated terms now allow for churning, which means to sign up for a card again and again to take advantage of the sign-up bonus. Being able to do that can allow you to earn some huge points – and do it all over again another time! Complete List of Churnable Chase Cards Disclaimer: I do not receive a commission for any cards in this post. Chase used to be quite strict (at least in their terms) about the bonus being valid once per lifetime. Now, they have inserted this special language for almost all of their miles and point cards! This is great news for savvy customers who would like to be able to take advantage of some of the great offers from Chase again. Here is the “special” language that has been added to many cards: This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this consumer credit card,... The post Complete List of Churnable Chase Cards appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...