"Dozens are evacuated from a hotel near BWI after elevated carbon monoxide levels are detected...they have not found the source of the leak and nine people are hospitalized...We have some counter readings as high as 700 to 800 parts per million. We would consider any reading above nine to be a potential hazard, firefighters said." - Link to CBS Local News Article I'd really appreciate if anyone could provide input regarding whether guests should be entitled any compensation for this incident. I've been a Starwood Preferred Gold member for 3+ years, and was staying at the hotel for multiple nights at a prepaid rate. We left the hotel about an hour before the firefighters were called in, and upon returning a few hours later, were instructed to pack up our luggage from our room and drive 8 miles to a nearby Element property. The Element room is quite a bit smaller, and some of individuals traveling with me have complained about the inconvenience and "downgrade" to the Element. Two others traveling with me complained about feeling lightheaded at the hotel, while I'm not certain how much of what I was feeling was actual versus a placebo effect. As such, I was wondering if anyone had opinions on whether it'd be reasonable to request any additional compensation for this incident? Thanks a lot in advance for your help!