Compare rates for Wyndham Hotels

Discussion in 'Wandering Aramean Travel Tools' started by Wandering Aramean, Nov 15, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Remember last week when I put together a tool for comparing IHG revenue and reward rates? Turns out that the Wyndham Hotels version of that utility was pretty easy to create now that I have the base infrastructure in place. And by pretty easy I mean it is already live on the Wandering Aramean Travel Tools site. Same basic idea applies here: You put in an airport and some dates and it spits out a table of rates. Click on the links where the prices are and it’ll take you through to the booking page.

[​IMG]
    Revenue and reward Wyndham Hotels rates for Las Vegas in January

As an added bonus for this search, First Class members can also compare against a corporate booking code they might be eligible for. The extra option shows up on the search dialog and the results include that special rate code, too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    First Class members get to add a corporate code, too

Note that in some cases the advance-purchase rates are cheaper than the AAA rates in the list above. I was thrown off by that anomaly but I double-checked the real data and the numbers are correct.

And, just like on the other tools, clicking one of the orange filter buttons will filter the results.

[​IMG]
    Filter your Wyndham Hotels search results to hide/show the properties you want.

As always, let me know if you have issues with the tools.

The post Compare rates for Wyndham Hotels appeared first on Wandering Aramean.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Related Stories

Continue reading...

iolaire likes this.