COMMUNITY BONUS POINTS

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by DJP_707, Mar 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Logged into my PC account and saw a post today for Community Bonus Points! Any one have any idea what these are from, a promo of some kind??

DescriptionActivity
    Mar-19-2012 COMMUNITY BONUS POINTS 2,000 pts.

2. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are you part of the Communispace forums? I am part of the Chase Priority Club Visa forum, for example; I get bonus points monthly for participating there. My bonus points posted this AM, as well.

rwoman likes this.
  3. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    How does one get involved with this forum?

4. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    rwoman and TheBeerHunter like this.
  5. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

Status Points:
    It's invitation only. I was emailed about it before the PC Visa came out, so this one has been going on for a year +. There was one for Ambassadors that people on FT talked about. I believe I've seen a post there even more recently (last 6 months or so) about people getting invites for a new reason, I don't remember what the specifics were though.

rwoman and sobore like this.
  6. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

Status Points:
    They didn't give points for joining their PC Connect site. Communispace is a third-party site that hosts forums, best I can tell.

rwoman and JohnDeere19 like this.
  7. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes I did get an invite and logged in to Chase Priority Club Visa forum a couple weeks back. Didn't even realize they gave out for points for the forum. Guess I'll have to really check it out better. 2000 bonus points are much appreciated.

rwoman and TheBeerHunter like this.
  8. Mark.Dragon
    Original Member

Mark.Dragon Silver Member

Status Points:
    I get the same - almost every month! :)
    19.03.2012 COMMUNITY BONUS POINTS 2,000 pkt.

I get it normaly as a member of the IHG Community every month (https://ihg.communispace.com/)
    IHG Community is a forum from IHG were they ask you about your thinking of the programm and stuff like this - at all its a "Public opinion poll instrument" about IHG and Priority Club...
    Its by invitation only!

So if you are not a member somewere - be thankfull about the IT of PC and enjoy the extra points... ;)

Greetings Mark

9. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

Status Points:
    The credit card forum requires some minimal amount of participation per mont in order to get points. They'll offer bonus too for filling out specific surveys in a certain amount of time, etc.

The additional points are definitely nice :)

rwoman and JohnDeere19 like this.
  10. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know if you can request to be invited?

TheBeerHunter likes this.
  11. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

Status Points:
    My understanding is that they select you. ;)

12. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Did anyone else get the email about the this program ending, and being awarded a special gift of points on 8/15/12?

got this email last night.

We would like to extend our thanks for your participation in the Priority Club Rewards Visa Card from Chase Private Online Community. Your ongoing contributions to numerous topics have helped guide IHG and Chase, and shape the associated products and services available to Priority Club Rewards members today (see Your Impact below for a quick look at just a few areas you've helped influence).

Unfortunately, the existing community is coming to a close and will be re-launched in the near future with a new focus and new group of participants ( August, 15th 2012 will be your last day in the community). Please rest assured this is in no way a reflection of your efforts in the community; those have been fantastic. Rather, we feel it appropriate to give as many members the chance to make their voice heard through platforms such as the community.
    We have truly enjoyed listening to and learning from you, and encourage you to use these final two weeks to share with us whatever is on your mind. As a token of our appreciation for the contributions you have made, we will be sending you a special thank you gift of Priority Club bonus points (which will arrive shortly after August 15th). On behalf of IHG, Chase and Communispace, we would like to say a heartfelt and sincere thank you for your candid comments, observations and suggestions. We wish you well.