Comfort Inn and Suites Logan Airport-Review

Discussion in 'Choice | Privileges' started by edenri, Feb 12, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. edenri
    Original Member

edenri Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is from a stay just a few weeks ago.

Located at 85 American Legion Hwy., Revere, MA, US, 02151
    • Phone: (781) 485-3600
    The hotel has a 24 hour shuttle to and from BOS. I arrived via train to Logan, called the front desk and a shuttle was there within 10 minutes. Check in was fast and easy front desk was very pleasant.

The room was clean and neat, the entire hotel is 100% non smoking(I did get lucky enough to have a view of the dumpster piled high with old mattresses though :)) Not a problem. They do have an indoor pool which nobody was using however there is no jacuzzi. There is also a mexican restaurant on site called Magarita's which has a nice bar area. It was not extremely busy either there or throughout the hotel. It appeared many flight crews were there. There is also a business center, which was free to use (not sure if that's a choice privilege thing or not) and allowed me to print my boarding pass.

Unfortunately I was gone in the am before breakfast but they do serve a typical, free continental breakfast I was told. Coffee and Tea was also available at any time in the lobby. I took the shuttle at 4:00am the next morning no trouble at all.

Last the price. I scored this hotel for $54 a/i through hotwire. As far as I know I will not get any credit for the stay being booked through a third party. Which is fine by me for the price I got, but that is another story.

Overall I would certainly stay here again when leaving Logan in the early am.

2. coachrowsey

coachrowsey Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for this report. Sounds like a winner for a Bos over night.

3. violist
    Original Member

violist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Margarita's serves pretty decent food, but the price is
    a bit high for what you get.