Combined EB- & Creditcard

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by torbster, Mar 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. torbster
    Original Member

torbster Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm thinking about applying for one of these, but as a Norwegian I must say it's a little annoying that
    1. I want AMEX, but it's still not available for NO-based
    2. There's absolutely no sign-up bonus (the swedes have 6k points for all cards, and I remember the EB/AMEX being introduced there with a 30k point sign-up bonus).

I don't know if I should wait for either AMEX or a decent card-promotion.. what do you think?

jbcarioca likes this.
  2. Silferlood
    Original Member

Silferlood Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you really want AMEX I would wait, cause if/when they 'open' up in Norway I guess they will have a nice campaign too. I have Amex, Diners and MasterCard...and they really boost my eb account. I use them for evertything, even a bottle of water at Seven Eleven or buying gas for my bike..;)).

jbcarioca likes this.
  3. torbster
    Original Member

torbster Silver Member

Status Points:
    Diners give more points per NOK, but I guess the MC can be used in more locations. Are there any other pros and cons between the two worth considerating? I already have a great travel insurance through work, and the lounge access I need through EBG. You have all three combined with your eb-card? didn't even think of that as a possibility..

jbcarioca likes this.
  4. Silferlood
    Original Member

Silferlood Silver Member

Status Points:
    One nice perk is with Diners and access to their lounges, great!