CO

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by sfo1, Jul 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sfo1
    Original Member

sfo1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    problem solved:)

Jubileesmom likes this.
  2. Jubileesmom
    Original Member

Jubileesmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thinks we are missing something here? hehe

3. sfo1
    Original Member

sfo1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ok, will tell you what the original post was. The post was about a notice on my CO itinerary. I booked flights to LIM with UA. The first segment is on CO. Ticket was issued by UA. When I went to the CO web site and looked at my Itin there was a notice in red that said there was a modification to the itin and I should call CO to have ticket reissued. Well, I tried and tried, finally called UA 1K desk, they helped me. According to them and the CO agent the UA agent talked to it was because on Nov 1, CO will disappear and because the first segment is on CO the ticket will have to be reissued to reflect UA.She also said the the ticket may not be reissued for my flight and if that is the case then I would not be able to check-in on line but would have to check-in at the airport. UA agent was most helpful. I had tried to call CO for the past 24 hours and everytime I asked to speak to a live agent I got "there were technical difficulties"