Club Sobeys Coupons

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by DebraI, May 10, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    For any of you that do the automatic conversion of Club Sobeys points to Aeroplan, I happened to get an email today with coupons good to July 1 for bonus points. Unfortunately, I don't buy the products, so I thought I could email the coupon to whomever could use. Luckily they let you save each coupon separately as a photo, but they are still only good once so I don't want to post the whole thing and let people down. So if you buy any of these products and have a Club Sobeys account in W. Canada (or Red Lake, Ont), please private message me on which coupon you want.

Dempster's Bread - 100 points
    Yoplait Minigo - 100 points
    Hunts pudding snack pack - 75 points
    Quaker Cereal - 150 points

First come, first served. I'll mark off the coupons as I transfer them. Every little bit counts, I guess. :)

Deb

YULtide and guinnessxyz like this.
  2. Thanks for posting. I/we have two Sobey's accounts so I'm well covered for those offers.

3. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Maybe western accounts work differently but for those of us in Ontario if these "coupons" were issued to you in the statement email, they can't be transferred. You select the ones you want and they get deposited into your CS holding account and when you purchase the item, the "coupon" points are put into your account. These are all tagged to your email and account and are targeted unlike the old cut out coupons. They can't be transferred.

4. jerryhung

jerryhung Silver Member

Status Points:
    I only go for those 300-500 points ones :)

Last one I did 5X (or 500 pts) for $130+ purchases