Club Carlton 5000 points for newsletter signup

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by dc3, Apr 28, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. dc3
    Original Member

dc3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not sure if this is targeted ---

We've changed our name from goldpoints plusSM to Club CarlsonSM and redefined our hotel rewards with a new collection of superior benefits. Key changes include:

* Lowering the Gold Points® required for a free award night (now starting at 9,000 points)
    * Now earn 20 points per U.S. dollar spent on eligible hotel nights, as well as meals and beverages when charged to your room, at all participating hotels

And don't worry - your membership number and login have not changed. You'll continue to earn Gold Points in Club Carlson and any unused Gold Points will remain in your Club Carlson account.

Subscribe to our emails to be the first to know about hotel discounts, special offers and more. Subscribe today and stay subscribed until August 31, 2011 to earn 5,000 bonus points.

flyingdawg and miles and smiles like this.
  2. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did you get this via email or postal mail? I see nothing about it on the CC website. Any link for enrolling?
    Thanks.

3. Pete
    Original Member

Pete Silver Member

Status Points:
    Appears to be targetted.

miles and smiles likes this.
  4. dc3
    Original Member

dc3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Link was built into the email with my details so I did not pass the link along.

miles and smiles likes this.
  5. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the info. Does sound like it is targeted. Can't complain as I have enjoyed other easy promos from Carlson. :)

6. jeff4jojo
    Original Member

jeff4jojo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I wonder if they are going to have a new credit card attached to them. I still have the old "goldpoints" bank of America card, but it is no longer linked to them. I don't use it, just keep it put away. But I wonder? Anyone know?

7. torbster
    Original Member

torbster Silver Member

Status Points:
    Dang.. gotta stop signing up for these newsletters for free!