Club Carlson Biz Card- approved or not?

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by Sil747, Mar 6, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Sil747

Sil747 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Applied for the Club Carlson Biz Card today . Tried filing in the application form 3 x but was not able to fill in the box "Number of years at the location" so I left it BLANK but was able to fill in the "year business started.

Got to the final page and it stated the following:

Thank you for choosing U.S. Bank for your financial needs. Your Club Carlson Business Rewards Visa® Card will be mailed to you via the U.S. Postal Service within the next 7-10 business days. Your card has a credit limit of $5,000.00. Your variable rate is Prime + 13.74%. The current APR is 16.99%. Your purchases can be signed by XXXXX

Please note that your application may be subject to further review. In the event there is a change to the status of your application, you will be notified via U.S. Mail in 7-10 days.

The last Sentence is a little scary. Does it mean I may be subject to further review as I left a box blank. Or does it seem like I have been approved but MAY be subjective to further review (which is unlikley) Does the above basically mean you are ALREADY approved!

Any one got the above when approved and received the Biz Card?

marcwint55 likes this.
  2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    The sentence

"Please note that your application may be subject to further review. In the event there is a change to the status of your application, you will be notified via U.S. Mail in 7-10 days."

was on my confirmation page, too, and I received the card without issues. Don't worry, it's a boilerplate sentence.

Sil747 and marcwint55 like this.
  3. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    same here

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  4. Sil747

Sil747 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I couldn't for the life of me input any number in the "number of years at the location" box for the application to be accepted. Tried the year I moved into the location, tried the number of years there....U can only input 3 digits....

i am worry a human will look at it and reject my application.

Or should I not worry...:):) BE HAPPY. DON'T WORRY