Cleveland Hts, OH: Tommy's on Coventry

Discussion in 'Other U.S. Destinations' started by Cosmos Human, Feb 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Cosmos Human
    Original Member

Cosmos Human Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have been going to Tommy's for over thirty years. The menu is a book in itself. There is something for everyone here and usually always a wait for a table. They serve middle-eastern style food, meat and vegetarian, and vegan as well. Also there is good 'ole fashioned "American" food on the menu. My favorites are the spinach pie and broccoli rizzo. Their hand cut russet french fries are to die for; especially with a shot of malt vinegar. Try a hand scooped milkshake, they are the best. I like the banana myself. They serve B, L, and D and are open seven days a week .Tommy Fello can usually be seen cooking in the open air kitchen.

Fancy a book? Attached is world famous Mac's Backs, one of the best new and used independent bookstores in the city.

Coventry was once called Cleveland's' "Greenwich Village" You can find all sort of merchants from a local grocery chain to a head shop and eclectic clothing stores. Plus there is a branch of American Apparel.

[​IMG]

flyingdawg likes this.
  2. Cosmos Human
    Original Member

Cosmos Human Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm going there this coming Saturday for lunch, any takers?