Clearing Your Status

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by IMGone, Feb 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    I added a status to my handle, then tried to clear it but can't figure out how to do that. I tried to put a space and enter/save it, just pressing enter on the blank field and neither approach worked. I ended up putting a little x just to show it is cleared.

An additional function to clear status would definitely be appreciated at some point

2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I believe that is just what shows up in your chat window. Defaults are Offline, I'm away, and I'm available. You can't enter blank, but you can put a single character, like a . or a -

3. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    In that case, don't think it is the same. This is a sentence plus and shows on the equivalent of the "wall"

4. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    You're right, I didn't realize it also shows up there. (that's the descriptive popup that appears when you click someones avatar or name). Right now you're showing "x" there.

It appears that in your privacy settings you can hide that, but I haven't explored those settings yet.