Claiming P2 Benefits

Discussion in 'Premium Membership' started by skyhook, Nov 2, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. skyhook
    Original Member

skyhook Silver Member

Status Points:
    I looked for this in the FAQ, but I couldn't find a quick reference for how to claim P2 benefits. I haven't been through the entire P2 thread either -- I'm sure questions are answered somewhere.

Here's what I've been able to piece together... Let me know if maybe I missed an email or two?

• 1,000 United MileagePlus miles
    Claim in Award Store

• Gold Elite status with Hilton HHonors
    Claim in Award Store

• One year of ad-free viewing on Milepoint.com
    Automatic (presumably)

• Free 1-year subscription to InsideFlyer.com or 50% discount for print edition of InsideFlyer magazine
    ???

• Free upgrade to PointsHound Level 2 Status through 2014 and a 1,000 mile or point bonus on first booking
    Claim in Award Store

• Free Upgrade to UsingMiles Premier membership
    ???

• Free Gold membership at WorldMate
    ???

• Free upgrade to National Car Rental Emerald Club Executive Status
    Claim in Award Store

• Free upgrade to AwardWallet Plus account
    ???

• Buy-One-Get-One-Free Trip Pass for Award Nexus
    ???

• One day free parking at The Parking Spot
    ???

• 25% discount on "Frequent Flyer Master" e-book
    ???

• 25% discount at LoJack for Laptops
    ???

• 20% discount at SCOTTEVEST
    ???

• 20% discount on ExpertFlyer.com yearly premium service
    Claim in Award Store

• 15% discount to Luggage Forward
    ???

• 10% discount off all Hyatt Hotel Gift Card purchases
    Claim in Award Store

• 10% discount on KVS Tool
    ???

2. KVS Tool

KVS Tool Z Representative

Status Points:
    Your KVS Tool Voucher Code should have been sent to you via a Conversation ("Premium Membership Benefits P2"), which you can access at http://MilePoint.com/forums/conversations/

3. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    Thanks for the note. Actually we haven't changed the system for the information regarding your benefits. All this information is included in your InBox message (location is pictured below). I show that you were also a Premium Membership member last year (P1) and this would be the same place you would have received those instructions as well. If any difficulty whatsoever locating your InBox, please let me/us know.

AND thank you for your support of the Premium Membership program.

InBox.png

4. skyhook
    Original Member

skyhook Silver Member

Status Points:
    That's where it was!!! Thanks for the reminder.

5. JapanMiles

JapanMiles Silver Member

Status Points:
    Where am I supposed to find my claimed benefits? For example the 20% off of EF?

6. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    Thanks for the question and that's why we're here -- to help. All of your benefits (including the discount for ExpertFlyer) are explained and linked to in a message of benefits in your InBox here on MilePoint so that they will always be handy to refer to. The InBox is located in the upper right of your screen as noted in this EXAMPLE. Also, you might notice an orange notification in the lower right of your screen (see example below, this can be dismissed once you find the information in your InBox) which congratulates you on your purchase and also provides a link to your InBox and the "Conversation" we have with you that includes your instructions. Both of these indicators should help you find the information you are looking for. Thanks for your support.

Notification.png

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  7. JapanMiles

JapanMiles Silver Member

Status Points:
    Randy, thanks for replying and I am well aware of that. Perhaps I didn't ask my question properly. I have 'claimed' several of my benefits. One being the EF 20% coupon. My understanding is it would be delivered via email to me, but I've yet to receive it. How long should it take to receive the email from when I've requested it? Thank you!

*EDIT* I now see that it says expect it to take 7 days. I'm sorry I missed that earlier! Thank you for putting this great package together.