Citi World Elite MC EQMs

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by perryplatypus, Mar 11, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    So last year I did not need the EQMs and I may not need this year but I was curious what have been others experiences in the how long the EQMs take to post. From talking to the citi reps as long as you hit the spend this year the EQMs will be part of this year's totals. Just wondering if anyone hit the spend late last year and if they had the EQMs posting to the correct year?

marcwint55 likes this.
  2. ExPanAmer

ExPanAmer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got the card in late September and hit the spending requirement in December or the end of November, not quite sure. But my EQM posting occurred about two weeks into December. And I received an email from Citi less than a week after that. I'm about to hit the spend requirement again the next few weeks. I can report back as to how long it takes for the EQMS to post. But I'm not sure whether that helps answer your question any further.

marcwint55 and perryplatypus like this.
  3. perryplatypus

Status Points:
    Thanks, please let me know. 10,000 is decent amount of EQMs. If don't have to flight to get them and the post promptly them it will save me some flying time this year.

marcwint55 likes this.
  4. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    mine posted last year in October

perryplatypus likes this.
  5. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Mine posted last year a day or so after my statement closed that put me over the spending threshold. However, my account didn't detail the increase. Like most of us here, I keep track of my balances and noticed the 10K bump. I did not receive an e-mail about it, but my father received one when he hit the spending threshold late in the year.

perryplatypus likes this.
  6. perryplatypus

Status Points:
    Thanks for everyone's answers. I think I can rest a little easier about them posting later in the year.