Citi Executive AAdvantage Card 75K Sign-Up Bonus — Is It Worth It?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The single best credit card sign-up bonus of last year was on the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard, which at the time offered a sign-up bonus of 100,000 AAdvantage miles. That was a hot bonus, and once it was discontinued we saw the offer more or less cut in half. I'd be surprised if we saw that bonus again as a publicly available offer anytime soon, for what it's worth. That being said, for the past couple of weeks we've seen the offer on this card increased quite nicely. For a limited time, the Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard is offering a sign-up bonus of 75,000 AAdvantage miles after spending $7,500 in purchases within the first three months of account opening. Personally I value American miles at ~1.8 cents each. So to me the 75,000 AAdvantage miles are worth $1,350. The post Citi Executive AAdvantage Card 75K Sign-Up Bonus — Is It Worth It? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...