Citi Executive AAdvantage Card 100K Offer Dead

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There's no doubt that the best credit card sign-up bonus of the year has been on the Citi Executive AAdvantage Card, which offered 100,000 AAdvantage miles after spending $10,000 within three months. The reason behind the generous sign-up bonus made sense -- American Express Platinum Card members were losing access to Admirals Clubs and US Airways Clubs, making the Citi Executive AAdvantage Card the only one which gets you access to these clubs. So to steal market share they tried to offer a huge bonus, which I can't blame them for. What surprised me was just how long the offer stuck around. It was launched in late January, and stuck around until June, at which point the official offer changed to a sign-up bonus of 60,000 AAdvantage miles after spending $5,000 within three months. The post Citi Executive AAdvantage Card 100K Offer Dead appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesWhich Credit Cards Are In My Money Clip Now?Best Credit Card For Maximizing Hyatt Points & BenefitsWhich Credit Cards Are In My Wallet?

Continue reading...