Citi Advantage 1.5 miles per dollar spent until 11/30/11

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by Emos-closet, Sep 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Emos-closet
    Original Member

Emos-closet Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just got this offer in the mail for my Citi MC. Good deal as it will help me get closer to my Platinum for life before the cutoff! Check you SPAM folders and see if you got the offer as it may be targeted.

The best part about your Citi® / AAdvantage® card? When you use it, your AAdvantage® miles can add up faster than ever.

Click the "Enroll Now"** button to accept this offer and earn an additional 0.5 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on eligible purchases until 11/30/11. That's 50% more AAdvantage® miles on what you buy.* Get packing!

Here are the terms:

[​IMG]
    American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles earned through this promotion do not count towards your annual mileage cap. The maximum number of AAdvantage® miles that can be earned per calendar year depends on the
    Citi® / AAdvantage® card eligible for this offer. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum® and AAdvantage Gold® members are excluded from this mileage cap. AAdvantage® miles are only earned on eligible purchases. Eligible purchases exclude balance transfers, fees, cash advances, convenience checks, items returned for credit and interest charges.

** Additional earnings associated with this program may overlap with other special offers in which you are currently enrolled. The promotion starts within 4 business days of when you activate this offer and will end on 11/30/11.

In order to qualify for this offer, the account must be open and current at all times. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another product, you may no longer be eligible.

American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage® program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the mileage awards or credits that you have accumulated. Members may not be able to obtain all offered awards at all times or use awards for all destinations or on all flights. AAdvantage® travel awards, mileage accrual and special offers are subject to government regulations. Unless specified, AAdvantage® miles earned through this promotion / offer do not count towards elite status qualification. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visitwww.aa.com/aadvantage

American Airlines, AAdvantage, AAdvantage with Scissor Eagle design, Scissor Eagle design, AAdvantage Executive Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum and AAdvantage Gold are marks of American Airlines, Inc.

Citibank is not responsible for products or services offered by other companies.

BeachMiles, 737823 and NYBanker like this.
  2. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Got the same offer in late August.

3. 737823

737823 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also got the offer for my Citi AAdvantage American Express card.

4. notbgates
    Original Member

notbgates Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got it, too. Better than the "30% more AAmiles until 07/31/11" , which was the 30th anniversary promotion, just ended.

5. Jimmy28

Jimmy28 Silver Member

Status Points:
    This sucks. I got a 20% bonus offer on my AA AmEx and so far nothing on the MC (which has a significantly higher limit). I even called in and was told I had no offers on the MC. I guess I'm too good of a customer (70k-100k a year on MC) so no need to offer a bonus :(

6. rajuabju
    Original Member

rajuabju Gold Member

Status Points:
    Both my wife and I have been receiving these offers like crazy... 20%, 50% etc.. love em, as I was about to cancel my Citi AA cards, but now keeping them open, at least a bit longer. Been racking up extra AA points pretty quickly which is very nice

7. cvsara
    Original Member

cvsara Gold Member

Status Points:
    Wife and I both have Citi AA cards. Nothing in our mail, that I found. Probably shouldn't click to send to trash so fast.
    And a large purchase coming up too. Oh Well.

8. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nothing here. I got them in the past.