Citi AAdvantage Card Eliminating Foreign Transaction Fees

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've had the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® MasterCard® card for years. It's not one I spend tons of money on, since it doesn't have the most rewarding points earning structure out there. It also comes with some other benefits -- like priority boarding and a first checked bag free -- which I don't really benefit from as an Executive Platinum member. But for me the card has one perk which justifies keeping the card. The card offers a 10% rebate when you redeem AAdvantage miles, on up to 100,000 redeemed miles per year. That means if you redeem at least 100,000 miles per year, you get back 10,000 miles just for having this card. Given that the card has a $95 annual fee, that's well worth it -- it's like picking up AAdvantage miles for less than a penny each. Anyway, Citi has announced two changes to the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® MasterCard® -- one positive and one negative. The post Citi AAdvantage Card Eliminating Foreign Transaction Fees appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...