Citi AA Lounge Passes

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by bhoy, Feb 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. bhoy

bhoy Silver Member

Status Points:
    I signed up for the Citi AA Visa & AMEX which stated they each came with two lounge passes per card, which I confirmed when activating the card. The Citi rep told me I would see the passes on the AA site when I signed into my account. I have now had the cards for a month and I still do not see the passes in my AAdvantage account. Was the rep correct in saying they would be added to the account? Will they only post once I hit the spend minimum?

Thank you in advance for the information.

2. brockb

brockb Silver Member

Status Points:
    They mailed me two passes with the names blank and a letter thanking me for getting the card. Nothing about it showing up on my account. I think they came about 2-3 weeks after I got my card in the mail.

3. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had exactly this experience, as well.

4. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is there even a place in your AA account where lounge passes could show up? Membership can show, but I've never seen individual passes show.

5. bhoy

bhoy Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for the info. I never saw anywhere for lounge passes to post online, which is why I was confused. I thought maybe it would show like my 2-4-1 BA voucher shows in my account. I'll give it another week or so and then give them a call. I have an AA flight booked in March and these passes would be nice.