Citi AA and Chase SW credit cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by Efilon87, Feb 28, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just got approved for the Citi AA Visa Signature for 50k miles, Citi Mastercard for 40k miles, and AMEX Gold Premiere for 50k points. Ive read on some blogs that Citi has come out with a 60k AA miles bonus. Now Im wondering if I send a message to Citi do you think they would match that offer since I just applied and got approved for the card last week?

Second question, regarding the Chase SW credit card that is now back up to 50k points; I currently have 4 Chase cards (United MP, United Explorer--was Continental, CSP, and Ink Bold). The most recent app for Chase was back in November for the Ink Bold. What do you think my chances are of getting approved for the SW card? I could probably cancel the Explorer card and move that credit line over to the SW card...then some months down the road apply for the United Explorer.

Thoughts?

Apps- All approved
    Nov- Chase Ink Bold
    Dec- Barclays US Airways; BoH Hawaiian; BoA Hawaiian
    Feb- Citi AA Visa Signature, Citi AA Business MC, AMEX Gold Premiere Rewards