Choosing An Airline Program For 2015

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The past year or so has been a bit of a roller coaster for the domestic landscape in the US. We’ve got mergers, spending requirements, bifurcated award charts, changes to partner earnings rates -- the works. And there isn’t really a “sure bet” for a domestic airline program going forward, at least not that I can see. Generally Ben's blog focuses on him answering reader questions and providing advice, but I'd love to flip that around today. So this might be a bit presumptuous, given we’ve really just met, but I need help. Actually, my very patient husband needs help choosing an airline program for 2015. His travel patterns are wildly different than mine, but are probably very familiar-sounding to many of you. Hopefully walking through the options and thought process will be helpful for others facing this same dilemma, as I can’t imagine I’m the only one struggling with finding the best frequent flyer program for next year. The post Choosing An Airline Program For 2015 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...