Choice: Double Referral Points (1,000) through Dec. 31, 2011

Discussion in 'Choice | Privileges' started by SC Flier, May 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    Choice usually gives 500 points for new referrals. Through 8/11/2011 12/31/2011, the referral bonus is 1,000 points. Referrals require submitting a friend's first name and email address. Choice then sends an email to the friend with some details of the offer and a registration link. Details below:

Earn double points for referring your friends now through August 11, 2011 December 31, 2011.​

That's right! You already know the many rewards of Choice Privileges membership, so why not tell your friends and family and let them enjoy Choice Privileges membership as well?​

Here's how it works:​
    • Enter the first name and e-mail address of anyone you'd like to refer and click the submit button.
    • An e-mail will be automatically sent to your friend(s) on your behalf telling them about the benefits of Choice Privileges and how to join the program.
    • Each time one of your referred friends joins and completes their first point-eligible stay, 1,000 bonus points will be added to your account.*
    • Your friend will receive 1,000 bonus points upon completion of their first eligible stay.
    • To participate, you must be a Choice Privileges member. Additional terms and conditions apply.
    * Bonus points will post within 72 hours of the referred friend completing their first eligible stay. Allow 20 days after check-out for hotels in Europe, the Middle East, Mexico, Central America, Australasia and the Caribbean for points to post to your account.​

I give referrals when requested by private conversation. I also have a referral link on the Information tab of my profile page.

2. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    This 1K point referral bonus has been extended to Dec 31, 2011.

miles and smiles likes this.
  3. Tiki
    Original Member

Tiki Silver Member

Status Points:
    I referred 2 people during GS and presumably they registered and had a stay credit to US for a hit but still have not gotten any referral bonus. I don't really know these people, they PMd me on FT for a referral so don't know how to follow up with Choice to get the points.

4. SC Flier
    Original Member

SC Flier Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think that it's unknown whether you'll get the bonus if they elect to get miles instead of points.

miles and smiles likes this.
  5. Tiki
    Original Member

Tiki Silver Member

Status Points:
    Never did get the points and it's been almost a month now as both referrals were in the final days of GS.