Chinese visa for a US permament resident

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Pat+, Jan 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Pat+
    Original Member

Pat+ Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello all,

I'm looking for a reputable company who can get me a Chinese visa. I'm a French citizen living in the US as a permanent resident (i.e. green card holder.)

There is no Chinese consulate where I live, or I'd apply myself.

I'm having a hard time finding a company that will process visa applications for non-citizens, and an even harder one finding one that doesn't have a F BBB rating :)

Any pointers would be appreciated!

TheTravelAbstract likes this.
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Try contacting a major research university's international center or something similar, for example at a large university in your city or your alma mater. They should have lots of experience in getting China visas for foreign nationals and probably have been using one visa expeditor for their faculty and students.

3. HiIslands
    Original Member

HiIslands Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have used Chinese Visa Office in Houston, Texas with great success. They delivered as promised, even a little ahead of schedule.

On their FAQ page they indicate that they do process visa requests for green card holders.

You can find them at:
    http://www.visa-chinese.com/about-chinese-visa-office.htm

Have a great trip to China!

taiwaned likes this.
  4. CristinaWilson

CristinaWilson Member

Status Points:
    Global Visas - the world’s leading Chinese immigration experts. Our government-accredited experts will work with you to find your ideal visa while you relax knowing that your case is in the hands of the very best.

For more information visit: Chinese Visa