Chinese Communist Party official who misses plane goes mad in viral video

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by sobore, Mar 6, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/03/06/...-plane-goes-mad-in-viral-video/7411362603018/

Last month, Yan Linkun, a Chinese Communist Party official, went ballistic after he and his family lost their flight at the Kungming Changshui Airport in Kunming, China.

Airport security cameras captured his meltdown on soundless video and published it for the world to see, but now there's another video of the incident with sound.

In the new clip, Linkun is seen at the gate mid-tantrum, yelling, smashing the counter at the gate and picking up a metal sign and throwing it against a glass door.

Linkun, who is a member of a government advisory board in Yunnan province, later apologized for his misbehavior in a statement through the Shanghai Daily.

"I failed to be a qualified political adviser, as well as a good father," Linkun said.

Read More: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/03/06/...-plane-goes-mad-in-viral-video/7411362603018/

uggboy, 8MiHi, thrashsoundly and 2 others like this.
  2. thrashsoundly
    Original Member

thrashsoundly Silver Member

Status Points:
    Why did I picture the Hitler parody videos in my mind when I saw the thread title? :D

3. boondr

boondr Gold Member

Status Points:
    Somebody just told him CVS' in his area have stopped accepting Credit Cards for VR's

4. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
    Where is airport security? :eek:
    Mr Official.....try this in the USA and you are tasered. :cool:

8MiHi likes this.
  5. paladin87
    Original Member

paladin87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    He will just be executed later instead.