Child Sense: Getting through the airport

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by sobore, Feb 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.nwitimes.com/niche/yourf...cle_4c9c3a7e-1f85-53e8-b1bb-326fea499dd4.html

Airport lines for tickets, luggage and security are trying to even the most patient adult. For a young child these lines can be scary, overwhelming and unbearable. Be sure to help your child through this very necessary process by accommodating their dominant sense.

Traveling is exciting especially to a tactile child. The very thought of physically getting on an airplane, to go somewhere new, makes them giddy and bounce up and down with excitement.

http://www.nwitimes.com/niche/yourf...cle_4c9c3a7e-1f85-53e8-b1bb-326fea499dd4.html

kyunbit likes this.
  2. kyunbit
    Original Member

kyunbit Silver Member

Status Points:
    I still remember the days when I was so excited to board an aeroplane. I would dream about it for days. I wish I could be a kid again

Mapsmith likes this.
  3. Mapsmith
    Original Member

Mapsmith Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wish I were a kid again so I could have signed up for Frequent Flyer Programs when they first came out and not after they had been around for 15 or so years.

:(

cvarming and kyunbit like this.
  4. cvarming
    Original Member

cvarming Silver Member

Status Points:
    Priority list after birth:
    1. Please the mom.
    2. Get all official papers in order.
    3. Sign the kiddo up for the basic frequent flyer program.

I wonder, does a lap infant with "no ticket" get frequent flyer miles?

Mapsmith likes this.