CHICAGO | NOVEMBER 17-19, 2017 [SIGNATURE/EXPO]

Discussion in 'CHICAGO | NOVEMBER 17-19, 2017 [SIGNATURE/EXPO]' started by Firefly, Aug 14, 2017.  |  Print Topic

1. Firefly
    Original Member

Firefly Silver Member

Status Points:
    We’re excited to announce that our next events will be held in Chicago, Illinois from November 17-19, 2017 at the Chicago Marriott O'Hare.

EVENT INFO

For $39, your ticket includes access to the all-day FTU Travel Expo on Saturday, November 18, 2017. The Travel Expo has big name speakers, booths to peruse, and exhibitors galore. There's something for everyone!

For $249, you receive an all-access pass to the weekend's Signature event which includes an optional cocktail reception Friday night, as well as full days of learning sessions in a classroom format Saturday and Sunday. Lunch will be provided on both Saturday and Sunday, and all attendees will have internet access in the conference rooms. Access to the FTU Travel Expo on Saturday is also included with your ticket.

Our host hotel is Chicago Marriott O'Hare, which is offering a $109 per night group rate for single/double occupancy. Attendees will also get a special $3 day rate for parking at the host hotel. Overnight parking is at regular posted rates.

Here's a link for the hotel page where you can book your room - https://ftuniversity.com/ftusignatureord17/location/

SPEAKERS

The exciting lineup of confirmed speakers includes:

— Matt Kepnes (Nomadic Matt)
    — Chris Guillebeau
    — Chris McGinnis (Travel Skills)
    — Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
    — John E. DiScala (Johnny Jet)
    — Rudy Maxa (Rudy Maxa's World)
    — Tiffany Funk (One Mile at a Time)
    — Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
    — Edward Pizzarello (Pizza in Motion)
    — Win Schaeffer
    — Erica Ho
    — Jon and Ben Nickel D'Andrea (No Mas Coach)
    — Howie Rappaport (AwardWallet)
    — Jared Kamrowski (Thrifty Traveler)
    — Nick Reyes (Frequent Miler)
    — Kevin Song
    — Beck Pokora (The Girl and the Globe)
    — Ric Gazarian (Global Gaz)

and more to follow!

TICKETS

For more information and to purchase your tickets, follow this link - https://ftuniversity.com/

We look forward to welcoming everyone to FTU Signature and FTU Travel Expo in Chicago!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    UAfit and Mrp Alert like this.
  2. kevdwatkins

kevdwatkins New Member

Status Points:
    Hello- I have a ticket for Chicago’s FTU that I will not be able to use. The ticket is for the Signature Access pass, which gets you two days of expert-led sessions in classroom settings. I bought my ticket for $249, and am willing to sell it for $199. Please feel free to message me for more information.

Thanks!