checking flight loads

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Singapore Flyer, Jan 5, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry for the newbie question, but is there a way for me to find out the flight load of a particular flight? I am looking a flight on B6 the flight before Presidents Day. It is a late flight...10pm out of JFK to MCO. It looks really light based on seat selection, less than 20% at first glance. Wondering if I should wait for a price drop since we are 6 weeks from flight time. My buddy at B6 said that they probably would do that if it is indeed light. Unfortunately, he isn't at work this week to ask/check for me.

schen75 and rwoman like this.
  2. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    Check ExpertFlyer or FlightStats.

rwoman and Singapore Flyer like this.
  3. emwitty

emwitty Silver Member

Status Points:
    These are good because they will tell you all the current fare buckets and what JetBlue advertises to be the current availability in those buckets. But for looking at the availability visually, the JetBlue website might actually give you the best view since JetBlue Seat Maps will always show "Even More Legroom" seats as occupied on ExpertFlyer.com making it look like the whole front part of the plane is booked.

Scottrick, rwoman and Singapore Flyer like this.
  4. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks Scott and Emwitty!

schen75 and rwoman like this.