Check your Email. 500 RR points for completing survey

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by aviator8, Aug 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. aviator8

aviator8 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just got this. Not sure if it is targeted or general distribution:

Get 500 Bonus Points
    by
    Completing This Survey

Here's a limited opportunity to share your feedback with us.
    [​IMG]

Dear XXXXXXX:
    Thanks so much for your continued support of Southwest Airlines® and participation in Rapid Rewards. As part of our ongoing efforts to better serve you, we have put together a brief survey (about 25 minutes) and would appreciate your feedback. If you are one of the first to respond, we'll deposit 500 bonus points into your account.

Please note that access to the survey will be closed after a sufficient number of responses are received, or August 27, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. CST, whichever comes first.

Unfortunately, we cannot respond to specific Customer Service issues raised via this survey. If you have a question or immediate concern, write to Southwest Airlines, P.O. Box 36647 - 1CR, Dallas, Texas 75235-1647 or contact us at southwest.com.
    n

2. airshadow
    Original Member

airshadow Gold Member

Status Points:
    I didn't get one - but I have to admit whenever I see surveys with the "if you are one of the first to respond" language I always blow them off. Only took me once to get burned by that (forget what company it was) ;)

In fact, I love how Southwest is pro-actively declaring "no response" to the inevitable number of people who get half-way through only to be told "no points" :)

3. airshadow
    Original Member

airshadow Gold Member

Status Points:
    But I do appreciate you posting aviator8! (I don't want to come off as a complete downer!)

4. aviator8

aviator8 Silver Member

Status Points:
    i actually didn't see that until I did the survey, but at the end it did state that I would receive 500 points in 4-6 weeks, So I guess I was early enough.

airshadow likes this.
  5. aviator8

aviator8 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I missed this snippet at the end of the email:

We have partnered with Synovate to create this survey. If you have any comments or questions about this survey, please e-mail caroline@synovate.net. For all Southwest Airlines Customer Service inquiries, please contact 1-800-435-9792.

I have marked this down in my tracking spreadsheet for points to watch for. If They don't post I will contact SW and ask for them , or a courtesy credit of 500 points.

airshadow likes this.
  6. airshadow
    Original Member

airshadow Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think you're just fine. When I got burned, I literally went through the entire survey, and then was told they had reached their limit. Again, I don't remember who it was - I don't think it was SW - it was some other hotel/airline.