Check Your E-Mail – $50 Off $200 Expedia Hotels and 30% Off Oakley

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It was a nice day for my e-mail surprises – a couple of discounts available, but they only come with single-use codes. So, I thought I would write a quick post to tell you what to look for (if you get these e-mails) in case they went to spam or you just junked them. They are both pretty convenient for me right now and hopefully will help you as well. $50 Off $200 Hotel At Expedia The subject of the e-mail reads “Lucky you! Here’s a $50 coupon!” The details of the offer is that you must book a hotel on Expedia before March 27 but it is good for stays through June 30. The $50 is off a reservation of $200 or more, so a pretty good discount if you were looking for hotels. The code is a single-use code that you must enter in the promo box during the reservation. Finally, you must use a MasterCard to make the payment. 30% Off At Oakley The subject of the e-mail... The post Check Your E-Mail – $50 Off $200 Expedia Hotels and 30% Off Oakley appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...