Check If You Are Eligible For 100,000 Point Amex Plat Offer And Others!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 5, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This news is making the rounds today as the CardMatch Tool from creditcards.com is showing some amazing American Express offers for targeted individuals. Some of the offers being mentioned are 100,000 Membership Reward points with the Amex Plat, 50,000 Membership Reward points with the Amex Premier Rewards Gold, and 30,000 Membership Reward points with the Amex Everyday Preferred card. Are You Targeted? To find out if you are targeted, head on over to the CardMatch Tool to plugin your name, address, and last four of your social security number. This is just a soft pull for identity purposes – this will not show as a credit check on your credit report. I ran a few different people on the list (family members) and none of us were targeted. With me and my wife, I am not surprised as we have already had/have those cards. But, I thought my dad would have been eligible for the Platinum as he has not had that yet, but he was not targeted either. Are You... The post Check If You Are Eligible For 100,000 Point Amex Plat Offer And Others! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...