Cheap Flights! Hysterical

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by Steven Schwartz, Sep 4, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, I thought I had already posted this but couldn't find it went I went to update it.

Somehow came upon this incredibly clever video a month or so ago. Make sure to watch it - hysterical. My wife and I and another couple just returned this morning from a crossing on the Queen Mary 2 from Southampton to Brooklyn. One morning we happened to share a table for breakfast with a gentleman from London. He was a theatrical type who had acted both on the West End and Broadway, produced showed, directed and he was very entertaining. When I he started to complain about flying, I asked if he had ever seen this video:

He went nuts, took out his phone (that's right, in the middle of the Atlantic!) and called Adele Anderson, the tall woman in the video! "Adele, I have four delicious Americans here and they just mentioned your film about the cheap flights!" Next thing I know, I'm speaking with her. It was just plain surreal.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

dhammer53, anileze, milchap and 6 others like this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting, Steven Schwartz! Yes, Fascinating Aida is a hoot, and I'd love to see these great ladies in performance:

http://www.fascinatingaida.co.uk/

anileze, Dublin_rfk and uggboy like this.
  3. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    anileze and uggboy like this.
  4. Slow_Mustang
    Original Member

Slow_Mustang Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks Steven for the video. Now I know what causes the quoted fares to go up when I actually travel with the original cheap fares.

anileze and Newscience like this.
  5. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    Fantastic, thanks!

Newscience likes this.