Chase Wants You To Use What Card?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Chase sent out a marketing e-mail to customers of a particular card yesterday. When Chase sends out marketing e-mails for this card, I often look because they have had some valuable incentive bonuses in the past, which is why I opened it to look. Instead, I saw some words of “advice” that were actually not the best for Chase customers. Chase Wants You To Use What Card? Chase has a lot of great cards, many of those great cards feed into the Ultimate Rewards program. As such, you can transfer those points earned to a variety of airlines and hotels at a rate of 1:1. Obviously, Chase knows that! But, the e-mail they sent yesterday encouraged holders of the Hyatt card to use the Hyatt card to get free nights faster, which is actually not the fastest way! Here is the text from the e-mail: Your Hyatt Credit Card is the fastest way to earn free nights at amazing Hyatt hotels and resorts around the world. Enjoy a romantic long weekend in Paris. Or take the family... The post Chase Wants You To Use What Card? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...