Chase Visa Card Holders - London 2012 VIP Lounge

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by rwoman, Jul 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Score a perfect 10 with your Visa Card issued by Chase during the London 2012 Olympic Games

Saw this on FT...may be of interest for Chase card holders coming over for the Olympics!
    :)

uggboy likes this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sounds inviting, hope they have fun partaking!:)

I like Morimoto, the Iron Chef, a great show on Food Network.:)

rwoman likes this.
  3. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Stopped in for the first time today. Nowhere to sit, so grabbed some salad, sandwiches and bottled water. Entered a ticket drawing and 15 mins later I was headed to the medal rounds in men's single table tennis at the Excel Centre. Was there over 2 hours and have to say it was pretty exciting to watch being so close to the table.

NickM_LA and uggboy like this.
  4. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    If only I were in London to give it a try. Wouldnt care too much about the sitting, the food would be enough for me :). Nice grab with the table tennis tix, those matches are always exciting to watch, even on the TV.

uggboy likes this.
  5. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Was in London last week and made it to the lounge a few times. Even for "dinner", where you had to have reservations, it was "stand up". They did have bar tables to set your food on. Overall very nice. If you were there for lunch snacks, you could generally find a place to sit.