Chase United Club Card Question

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by Zomby Woof, Feb 14, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Zomby Woof

Zomby Woof Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got an offer for the 1st year free for the card. The offer says it takes 4 to 6 weeks after card approval to get the United Club Lounge Card. Once I get the CC, can I use the UA lounge before getting the lounge card in 4 to 6 weeks?

2. ballardFlyer

ballardFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    When this was the CO Pres Plus card but after merger I had trouble doing so on a few occasions until the real lounge card arrived.

3. IPG

IPG Active Member

Status Points:
    I had no problem getting access to United Clubs before my card arrived. Simply show them your ID and boarding pass at the entrance. They can look you up via your MP# to confirm your access. However I was not successful obtaining access to Star Alliance clubs overseas without my card.

Scottrick likes this.
  4. Scottrick
    Original Member

Scottrick Gold Member

Status Points:
    The agents at the United Club are pretty forgiving. Show them your credit card (and ID) and they assume you must have a lounge membership. Outside at other airlines' clubs, they want to see the card. Very by the book.

5. progapanda

progapanda Silver Member

Status Points:
    FYI - I received my United Club membership card in less than 10 days from receiving my United MileageClub credit card.

By the way, a sort of a surprise benefit has been my ability to use the Club membership card to access Amtrak's Club Acela lounges in New York and Washington DC. Great perk for regular rail commuters in the Northeast.

GoodBoy likes this.
  6. Zomby Woof

Zomby Woof Silver Member

Status Points:
    I forgot about that. I'll be taking Amtrak from NYC to Providence later this year.