Chase Sapphire Preferred Vs. Citi ThankYou Premier Card: Which Is Better?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I recently wrote a post about the benefits of the Chase Sapphire Preferred, which is the single card I use more than any other. I consider this to be a super-card, of sorts: -- The card has a generous sign-up bonus -- It has a reasonable $95 annual fee (waived the first year) and no foreign transaction fees, which is useful given how much time I spend outside the US -- It offers double points in the categories I spend the most in (dining and travel) -- It offers one of the most valuable transferable points currencies, given that points can be transferred to programs like British Airways Executive Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Korean Air SkyPass, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, etc. Citi's equivalent of the Chase Sapphire Preferred is the Citi ThankYou Premier Card, which is seeing a change in benefits as of April 19, 2015. I wrote a post a while back covering the new benefits of the Citi ThankYou Premier Card, and reader Sandeep asked if I could write an updated comparison between the Chase Sapphire Preferred and Citi ThankYou Premier cards. The post Chase Sapphire Preferred Vs. Citi ThankYou Premier Card: Which Is Better? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...