Chase Sapphire Preferred Retention Offer, Ryanair Is Flying To Israel, Sports Minister...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The following are some posts and stories that I have had in my feed and found to be interesting. I hope you do as well! Solar Powered Airplane Flying Around The World This is an incredible flight exploration that I have been following along and definitely worth looking at. Sure, it is not going to be something for passengers tomorrow but innovation is always needed and something like this is just fun to follow. Can you imagine being in an airplane without being able to stand up for almost 5 days (the length of the flight from Japan to Hawaii)! Ryanair Landing In Israel Ryanair has just announced that they are joining the company of other low cost carriers in servicing Israel. They will be doing it from three European cities – Kaunas, Lithuania (the country I get my last name from!), Krakow, Poland, and Budapest, Hungary. The cost of tickets will be from €29 for a one way flight. Keeping with Ryanair’s smaller airport theme, they will not be flying into Tel... The post Chase Sapphire Preferred Retention Offer, Ryanair Is Flying To Israel, Sports Minister Misses Ceremony Flying To The Wrong City, And More appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...