Chase Sapphire Preferred Primary Rental Car Collision Benefit

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    On Friday I wrote about the rumor that the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card would be eliminating the 7% annual points dividend for new card members as of July 20, 2014. Gary broke the news this morning that Chase is indeed making a few changes to the card. New applicants will no longer receive the 7% dividend, and for existing card members, the 7% annual points dividend will continue to be offered for 2014 and 2015 (the dividends are typically awarded early in the year, so the last one would be awarded in early 2016) The 7% points dividend was a nice bonus, though I don't think it makes or breaks the value of the card -- to me the double points on dining and travel and lack of foreign transaction fees are the two greatest benefits of the card. The post Chase Sapphire Preferred Primary Rental Car Collision Benefit appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related Stories10 Best Credit Card Offers For JulyCiti Executive AAdvantage 100K Offer Dead (Again)Citi Executive AAdvantage Card 100K Bonus Back

Continue reading...