Chase Sapphire Preferred Benefits

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 4, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I've written this blog for seven years as of today, and I know a few of you have been around since day one (hi mom and maybe one other person!). Over time there are certain products/concepts I mention frequently in passing, but haven't dug deep into for a long time. And fairly frequently people stop me and say "wait a second, what's that?" I figured I'd make a post about my all around favorite credit card, which is the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Visa Card. While I hold onto a ton of credit cards long term, if I could pick just one card it would be the Sapphire Preferred. When I talk to readers about credit card strategies, it never ceases to amaze me how many people don't have this card. I use the Chase Sapphire Preferred more than any other, and it's arguably the most valuable card in this hobby. Credit cards are one of the best ways to rack up points for those in the US, and deserve just as much attention as the redemption side of things, in my opinion. The post Chase Sapphire Preferred Benefits appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...