Chase Sapphire Preferred 7% Annual Dividend Being Eliminated?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Chase Sapphire Preferred is my all around favorite credit card, and the one that I use the most for my everyday spend. One of the nice perks of the card is that it has offered a 7% annual points dividend. Basically you'd receive a 7% "points dividend" towards the beginning of the year for all the spend you put on the card the previous year. In and of itself I don't think it's a benefit that makes or breaks the card, but it certainly was nice to earn that extra 7%, meaning you were earning 2.14 Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent on dining, and 1.07 Ultimate Rewards points per dollar spent on everyday purchases. Rumors have been circulating that the Chase Sapphire Preferred will no longer offer a 7% annual points dividend for new cardmembers. The benefit was quietly taken off the application page a while ago, though no official announcement has been made The post Chase Sapphire Preferred 7% Annual Dividend Being Eliminated? appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesCiti Executive AAdvantage 100K Offer Dead (Again)Citi Executive AAdvantage Card 100K Bonus BackCiti Executive AAdvantage Card 100K Offer Dead

Continue reading...