Chase Sapphire 100,000 point offer anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by agape2travel, Jun 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. agape2travel
    Original Member

agape2travel Silver Member

Status Points:
    Over on FW there's a thread about a targeted offer from Chase for 100,000 points after $500 spend. Darrius @ Million Mile Secrets has also posted about this targeted offer. Any news from my MP family on this offer?

2. agape2travel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    In case there's confusion, FW is fatwallet (the forum area).

BeachMiles and jbcarioca like this.
  3. MyTravels
    Original Member

MyTravels Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think many here & @ TOBB applied for the 50k Chase Continental in the past 6 months and/or the 50k Chase Sapphire Preferred which would probably negate us from being targeted for the 100k offer.

This isn't a statistically significant example, but I know of someone that was mailed a Chase Sapphire (i don't think it was Preferred) twice a month for over 6-months, then once they signed up for the 50k Chase Continental card the Chase Sapphire mailings stopped.

agape2travel and jbcarioca like this.
  4. Million Mile Secrets

Million Mile Secrets Silver Member

Status Points:
    We got the additional 50,000 bonus points (for a total of 100,000 bonus points), just by asking for them via secure email and on the phone.

I'm not sure how much longer this will last, but if you've already got the card, it doesn't hurt asking for the extra 50,000 bonus points! Good luck!

5. PhoenixFF
    Original Member

PhoenixFF Active Member

Status Points:
    I just received my card a few days ago and have not used it yet. I sent a secure message last PM asking for the extra 50K and they said they would honor the extra miles as "a gesture of goodwill" !

6. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know when this offer expires?

BeachMiles likes this.
  7. penumpang
    Original Member

penumpang Gold Member

Status Points:
    I originally signed up under the 25K bonus points. So, last month when the new 50K offer showed up, I sent Chase a secure message to politely ask if they would match it. They did.

Today, I sent another message to inquire if they would match the most recent 100K offer. I expected a "sorry, we can't do it" message since they already gave me additional points. To my surprise, within an hour after I sent the message, they added 50K points to my account. This is unbelievable! It's a double match!

8. shaunc

shaunc Active Member

Status Points:
    Just sent secure messages to Chase this morning on both my and my wife's accounts. Within 4 hours we both got replies saying that they had added another 50K points to each of our accounts. Score!

9. BeachMiles
    Original Member

BeachMiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    These things often don't last too long. I just made my request at 9pm Sunday. I'll report back.

Horse and agape2travel like this.
  10. Toula
    Original Member

Toula Gold Member

Status Points:
    I made my request via email this morning and received confirmation today that I would be getting the additional 50k points.

Have to say it is nice to get these points as I've never asked before and I do try and be loyal.

BeachMiles and agape2travel like this.
  11. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    I did a secure message Sunday night at about 6 PM and received 50,000 point deposited in my account by this morning. (I felt it was best to rush on the offer over the weekend just in case they meet today (Monday) and close it down.) I included the offer code that frugal travel guy posted.

I activated the account last week. This was a great goodwill measure on their part. I already feel good because the heft (weight) of the card is different and feels good, now more points is even better…

12. TexasYankee

TexasYankee Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you do not ask you will never get the bonus or deal! Extra 50K posted after a quick email. Thanks MilePoint!

13. rharrigill
    Original Member

rharrigill Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know if you can sign up as a new cardholder deal for the 50k and then secure message them for the bonus 50k and get approved?

14. yaychemistry

yaychemistry Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got the 50k after $3k spend card a month ago. I'm 2/3rds of the way to to meet the spending on the card. A secure message about the 100k offer got me 50k points instantly, and the other 50k will post on my first statement after I finish the $3k spend for a total of 100k :)

15. cptnkirk77
    Original Member

cptnkirk77 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got approved for the card last week but have not even received it in the mail yet. Nevertheless, I e-mailed Chase this morning asking for the extra 50k and they replied within 20 minutes...I now have 50k points in the account as I speak without even the actual card yet!

16. agape2travel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I have sent a secure message to Chase (Monday) and now I'm waiting. Wish me good luck and Happy Travels!

17. agape2travel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    While I'm not a big annual spender with Chase (about $12,000 per year), I am loyal so I'm hoping this works for me.

yaychemistry and BeachMiles like this.
  18. lkar

lkar Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just got an extra 50k this morning by sending a secured message. I had not yet received my initial 50k, but had met the spend. Pretty amazing job by Chase.

19. BeachMiles
    Original Member

BeachMiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    I got my extra 50,000. very nice.

Horse, rharrigill and yaychemistry like this.
  20. Henry
    Original Member

Henry Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got a 50K bump. Good to see the high bonuses are still coming.

rharrigill likes this.
  21. agape2travel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Still waiting word from Chase on my 50,000 bump...it's been 3 1/2 hours so far...they promise a reply within 4 hours. Wish me good luck! Happy travels!

rharrigill likes this.
  22. penumpang
    Original Member

penumpang Gold Member

Status Points:
    I really hope you get it. This thread that you started prompted me to send a message to Chase. :)

agape2travel likes this.
  23. cpr

cpr

Where did you send the message to?? txs

agape2travel likes this.
  24. cpr

cpr

Do you have the email address to contact them?
    txs

agape2travel likes this.
  25. agape2travel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    I contacted Chase through their secure message center (using my other Chase card) and 4 hours later was awarded a bonus 50,000 points. Chase is doing a great job in being FAIR to everyone. My hat is off to them. Happy travels!