Chase online

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by guberif, Oct 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hey everyone. I've had a few personal Chase cards (CSP, UA Explorer, etc) but just added the Ink Bold. This one doesn't show up on my main online account page. Do I have to add it somehow, or create a separate account?

Thanks!

Jett Rink likes this.
  2. harvson3

harvson3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Your personal ID and business ID are separate. You'll have separate log-ins for each.

You can find people who have combined the accounts under one sign-in ID by contacting Chase, but you'll also find people complaining of problems with the online system after merger.

3. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    My personal banking is with Chase and I recently got the Chase MileagePlus United Club Business card, which, like in the OP's case did not show up in my personal account. I called Chase and they told me exactly what you just stated: Personal and Business accounts are automatically separated. I then asked them if they could be combined. I was told the answer is 'yes', but I needed to be aware of a potential inconvenience: I would lose the ability to use my linked checking account to make credit cards payments. That was too much for me so I kept the accounts separate. AMEX is good about this because they do not care....

rodeojones and dkelly1110 like this.
  4. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the comments everybody!

5. dkelly1110
    Original Member

dkelly1110 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for this info.