Chase Luxury Hotel and Resort Collection

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by particlemn, Jul 31, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. particlemn

particlemn Silver Member

Status Points:
    chase luxury hotel and resort collection

I made my first booking through the Chase Luxury hotel and resort collection (not the visa signature luxury hotel and resort collection)for a stay this weekend at the La Quinta Resort and Spa. the rate listed was 143/night when the BAR was 159, the AAA rate was 143 and the MVP rate was 127. Included with this rate was 2 free full breakfasts, plus $100 dining/activities/retail credit and room upgrade. I called the hotel and had them add my HHONORS number to the reservation.
    Has anyone used the Chase Luxury Hotel and Resort Collection? If so did you receive hilton points for the stay? i suspect not but thought the added benefits were worth the loss of a few thousand points.

Kalboz, gleff and uggboy like this.
  2. tomy77

tomy77 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, you'll receive full pts and stay credit.
    It's really a good deal with all those credits and breakfast (since W=A don't give breakfast benefit) :)

Kalboz and uggboy like this.
  3. particlemn

particlemn Silver Member

Status Points:
    A quick update for any looking at this program. we returned last night from a great weekend. we were upgraded to a spa villa king from booking a standard casitas, they did not charge the resort fee, gave us the 100 credit towards dining and completely waived the breakfast charge of $85. Our breakfast included 2 breakfasts from menu, plus one kids breakfast, coffee and bloody mary's. For under 200 got night stay, lunch for 3 with drinks, dinner for 3 with drinks and breakfast for 3 with drinks. Wow that last sentance make the wife and I sound like drunks

Kalboz, gleff, uggboy and 1 other person like this.
  4. particlemn

particlemn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Final update, the points posted today for my sat-sun stay. I received pts for the entire bill including both the 100 credit and the 85 breakfast credit as if i had paid for them.

Kalboz likes this.
  5. dmel

dmel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Was the resort fee waived as part of the Chase-provided service, or some other reason?

6. tomy77

tomy77 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Some people speculate it's Gold/Diamond benefit.
    My fee was waived as well (i'm diamond).

Kalboz and dmel like this.
  7. msr4points

msr4points New Member

Status Points:
    Used to be good but has become awful. Tried to use it to book a hotel for upcoming trips to Las Vegas and Paris. In both instances the hotels I wanted showed no availability on the lhr collection web site but there was availability on the exact same dates on the hotel's web site and every travel web site I checked...booking.com, hotels.com, expedia.com all had availability for the dates that the lhr collection web site showed no availability. It has become an awful waste of time.

Kalboz likes this.
  8. particlemn

particlemn Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have found it lists no availability if you request more than 2 in a room even when the other site will book more than two in a room.

Kalboz likes this.
  9. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    How do you sign up for this program?

10. particlemn

particlemn Silver Member

Status Points:
    https://lhrcollection.com
    best part if you dont have to sign up, you do have to have a chase sapphire preferred, or a chase freedom, or a chase united explorer card, there may be others, all you do is search on this site and input your first 6 digits of any of these cards to verify you qualify