Chase Ink Plus 70K Offer Ending, Should You Apply?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    If you read many miles and points blogs, you have undoubtedly read about the increased offer on the Chase Ink Plus card to 70K points. I know I have written about it, but not that much in the last couple of weeks. I did want to bring it back up again as it (the 70K offer) is scheduled to disappear on October 19th. Chase Ink Plus – 70,000 Point Offer The reason this has gotten a lot of attention is due to the fact that this is the highest offer we have seen for this card – online. A couple of months ago, it was available as an in-branch offer, but not online. Now, Chase has brought this offer online and many people have benefitted from it. Application Link – Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Ultimate Reward points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening LIMITED TIME BONUS OFFER: Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $875... The post Chase Ink Plus 70K Offer Ending, Should You Apply? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...